July 07, 2014

Gone

        Can I honestly tell you one more time that I am sorry I haven't paid the slightest attention to my blog? Can I really blame business again and again?

         If I was to give a reason for my absence I WOULD say business is the chief offender, but when I peel back the layers I hide behind, that is a lie. Business-smishiness... EVERYONE is busy now-a-days and I frankly don't think it's a plausible excuse anymore. Yes my life is completely chalked full of activity, namely: work, but that doesn't mean I don't make time for other things. I make time for Pinterest, PLL, Tumblr, food, and everything else that's non-producive. I have realized that it's time for me to start making time for the things that make me better, one being this blog. This blog is essentially my journal. I write not for you to read (if there's a you even reading), but I write to learn, to grow, and to process. So I'll start doing that more. No longer will I care about an audience, I will simply be the audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment