January 05, 2013

        Guys, LOOK! Aren't you proud of me?!  This is my third blog post in one week! I am really on a roll, and don't stop me now cause this trains a comin'!  Today was an altogether beautiful day. I got about 5 hours of sleep after watching Parenthood with my cousin last night into the wee hours of the morning, woke up to fresh, homemade pancakes from my mom, then went to my little brochacho's basketball game! I then proceeded to practice speech with my team-mates and friends then went shopping until this evening.  Eventful day indeed!


But.. I'm not entirely sure why I just told you the contents of my Saturday because it really has absolutely nothing to do with this post.

Today I am putting up the first of (hopefully) many drawings that I've done/will do.

This is a drawing of a girl I saw in my Nylon magazine. I was really intrigued by the way her hair was all brushed to the side and her head was tilted. It stood out to me and seemed to shout for attention. It was only an illustration for some type of face cream, but honestly, it said much more than that.






I loved, loved this project.
 I hope you love, love it too. 

Also. I'm wearing a shirt from the men's section of Pacsun.
 It's the cheese. 
If I had a boyfriend I'd buy him clothes from that wonderful place... just sayin. 

It's also freezing in this room and I'm not sure why.

So I'm going to go sit by the fire and cuddle with Lucy (my new pup <post to come).

Goodnight Wonderfuls.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment