January 04, 2013

New Year.

        I think that every time I post something it starts with, "So I know it's been a long time since my last post.." but here I am again begging for your forgiveness.  Life has yet again been crazy, busy, and full of time consuming endeavors, and on top of that our little dinky Dell computer finally went to the grave.  So, we have been a little technology, handicapped for a long time, but Christmas came along and my wonderful father got the family the new iMac for Christmas!  I'm hoping that this beaut' of a computer will aide in the posting on this blog! I definitely will try to update more.

New Years resolution maybe?

Sounds good.

Well that's all besides the point...

        I've recently (as in approximately 3 minutes ago) decided to turn this site into my creative head-quarters.

        I know, I know.. You're probably thinking "Ummmm, wasn't that what it already was?" and my answer to that question is yes, yes it was... but I will be expanding.  I'm hoping to put up some of my drawings and paintings and maybe some musical shenanigans if that's not too socially unacceptable for me to be doing.... So now I come to you, on my knees asking for your love and support.

y'all are fabulous.

love, Whitney..

No comments:

Post a Comment